Thursday, November 12, 2009

I've moved

Well, posting has been...well not happening. I've moved back into my old beautiful house. Which is good and back. Good because it's big and pretty. Bad becaue it's big and out in the boondocks. I have the case of SHWS. What? Could it be you don't know what SHWS is? Well, let me enlighten you. Spoiled Housewife Syndrome is a case of whinny, grumpy, piss and moan because you can't have your way. I can't workout like I used too. I can't run in town with my friend whenever I want. It's a good hour extra of driving to go into town to run with my friends. I'm racking my brian on how to make it work. So here is what I have come up with.

Tuesday and Thursday I go into town to run with two friends at 7:30 am then workout at the House of pain from 9-10. After which I run quick errands in time to be home by noon, if I'm lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment