Thursday, March 24, 2011

What? Recap

Last night was the What? run for Vancouver USA Marathon. If you were not one of the 100 people there last night, I'm sorry. You missed out of free race entries like:Rum Run, Earth Day Run, Ft. Vancouver Race, 1/2 marathon at the Vancouver Marathon and, of coarse, the Full Marathon. You also missed gift cards to Foot Traffic and Fit Right NW. Oh and I finally got my I'm training for Vancouver USA Marathon tech shirt. Sweet!




We only have two more What? runs left.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - Tommy O's

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - The Rock Wood Fired Pizza



Don't miss out on some great giveaways and make some new friends. I'm glad I was able to go last night. I saw two friends I haven't seen in months and made a new friend. Laugh and run on, my friends!







No comments:

Post a Comment