Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Testing..one..two..testing..

I've been testing a few products lately. One is the Thriv shirt. Another is on arm warmers. The last is on compression socks. Stay tuned for an honest look at these products.


On arm warmers...

I'm sold. I love them and try to wear them everywhere. I have a few more I want to try out before I weigh in on the best one or one's. I do love to show off my awesome arms. Yes, I just called my arms awesome. I workout hard and am proud of what my body is becoming. Thanks in kind to the House of Pain.

On compression socks...

Yes, again I'm sold. I have only one part, but immediately noticed a difference. I wore them after wearing a cute pair of high heal boots, not something I normally partake in. My feet and claves were killing me by hour seven, must to my delight the compression socks felt like a mini massage for my feet and calves. Honest.

On the Thriv shirt...

Well, pros and cons. But you must wait. RunOregon get's my first view on this shirt. Then 14 days later, it's all yours.

Laugh and run on, my friends.

(I know I'm leaving you hanging, you'll get over it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment