Sunday, October 11, 2009

Miles are back

My total miles for August were 136.60. My total miles for September were 47.92 miles. And so far this month I have logged 54.5 miles. I am so happy to have my miles back up. I gained about 5 lbs last month, because I was not logging the miles and I was a tad bit stress with the house situation. I'm glad to report I am back down to 142 lbs and on the way to 135 lbs, which is my goal weight.


December 17, I go in for a few surgery's and will be off running or any exercises for 4 weeks. Oh that will be hard. Now I am trying to decide if I should give you guys the blow by blow of the surgery's or not. On one hand, it's kind of gross and embarrassing. On the other hand, maybe it will help other not feel so embarrassed about it or even help some people not feel 'judged' about doing them. Hm mm, I must ruminate on this one. Stay tuned. I'm sure I'll spill the beans.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment