Monday, December 12, 2011

At least I look cute if I can't run.

In this outfit I went crazy and paid $6.99 for the shirt at Goodwill because I had the teal tank to put under it. Pink ribbon is from another shirt, leggings from FM $8.99, Black socks from FM $2.99, and black boots Target $15.99 (spendy for me) Hair in french twist with cute hair pin. (photo taken by one of my seven year olds.) 
 With my free grey sweater from a friend. (Thanks Christina) 
  My five year old was the photographer on this one. 
 My other seven year old took this one. 
My three year old took this one. 

No run today. My ankle is still swollen and hurts. Insert big old sad face here. Instead I spent the day at the school helping with the holiday's around the world in both of my girls class. Then I took the boys to grocery shop, had lunch with hubby and boys (this involved a few grapes and a few jo jo's because I was not hungry today). Back to the school to do more work for the 2nd grade cluster. Home to clean and cook a yummy chicken teriyaki dinner with lots of broccoli and grilled chicken. Now it's off to read books to the boys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment