Friday, December 23, 2011

The mall is like being in a half marathon.

We took the kids to get their picture taken with Santa. Then one of my girls and I went to go find a dress for the nutcracker ballet we are attending tomorrow. While my hubby and three other children went to the pet store to get crickets for our frogs.

While we waited to see Santa we played the A,B,C game. We go around in a circle and have to name an animal (or whatever the category we are doing) that starts with that letter. It's more fun to play it when my husband joins he finds the most unique animal for his letter. For Q he said Quetzal Bird and for E he picked Echidna. I love being married to a walking dictionary. 

I did manage a quick 3 miles yesterday in the sunshine, sure it was cold but so pretty. Today I am hoping for a run. We shall see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment