Friday, December 9, 2011

Shoes Goodwill $4.99, Skirt $3.49 Denim and Frills (it's a kids gap), Jacket free from my awesome friend Christina, Socks $2.99 Fred Meyer, Silver tights (Skirt Sports free from sample line), white long sleeve shirt $8.99 Kohl's, HairThingz in white and sparkle red. 
Whenever I wear this outfit I get stopped all the time with complements and smiles. 


Goodwill Sweater $6.99, tank under sweater $6.99 Target, Jeans $1 at denim and Frills (They are see thru soul jeans), Hat is from my favorite hat place Old Man's Pants,$34.  I bought as a must have last year, fell in love with it not something I usually pay that much for but so happy I did. Great for bad hair days!

Goodwill dress $4.99, Brown leggings $8.00 Fred Meyer, Socks $2.99 Fred Meyer, Boots were from Target about 3 years ago (my favorite shoes ever), Lace brown turtle neck my mom gave me because she was bored with it so Free! 

Don't mind the mess in the background it's my little girls' room. They have the only full length mirror in the house. 

On the running front I managed a mile yesterday but my ankle hurt so I figure give it one more day. Tomorrow I hope to run a long run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment