Sunday, December 11, 2011

A twisted ankle is gonna make me fat!

I did manage to get out for a run on Saturday, however, my ankle hurt the whole 5 miles. Oh well, at least I was able to chat with a few friends so the run was a success.

Boots, skirt, and top all from Goodwill, thank Target and leggings FM. Love this outfit. 

My friend's set up at Crafty Wonderland. Love her stuff! Check her out here at Studio Acorn. 
Today we went shopping for a new dress for the girls. My mom and I are taking them to the Oregon Nutcracker Ballet. This is one of my favorite skirts because it twirls. Top and skirt from Denim and Frills and new top from goodwill $2.99. Cute good tooth and dad tooth earrings and squirrel from a cute place at Crafty Wonderland. 

Now to go ice my ankle because no running for me today. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment