Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Getting it up...

my miles that it. I'm ramping my miles back up and am getting my grove back on. Tuesday's will be my only night to run once Aric is better so it will be my track/speed work. Tonight I would not say it was speed work as I have lost the very little speed I gained. I concentrated on negative splits.

1 mile warm up -9:42 
2-8:03 
1/4 mile jog 2:26 
3-7:52 
1/4 mile jog 2:36 
4-7:48 
1/4 mile jog 2:39 
5-7:46 
1/4 mile jog 2:05 
cool down 6-8:16 this last mile was really easy because a few new friends were at the track and we chatted so the last mile felt like a breeze. Funny how running with someone can make a run so much easier.
My dinner tonight. Carrots, Broccoli, red cabbage, peach, blueberry, and banana. 

Served in one of my favorite glasses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment