Friday, January 27, 2012

A squirrel with a gun and miles, what could go wrong?

Look at how cute he is. That's what he wants you to think. Do not go pet him. If you see Grover on your run, take a detour. He's vicious! 

My new dress from Goodwill $3.49 and I paired it with a polka dot top that a friend gave me for free. Paired with a green polka dot ribbon and one of my many hair bows. 

I know the slippers make this outfit. Once again ignore the messy room of my girls. Top was $2.49 at Goodwill and same polka dot ribbon and this time a black hair bow. 

A letter my daughter wrote to Marvel. She wants to work for Marvel, like right now. She's seven so said she would wait until she was a little older, if she had to. 

Yes we like books in our house. This is one of the two bookshelves in the boys room. 

Running, yet still running. Working, running, cleaning, working, running, dang it still cleaning. Managed 40 miles last week and should get 40 this week. Still slow and my ankle still hurts but I don't want to spend the $75 to have it looked at.

No comments:

Post a Comment