Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Another bra review brought to you by Angela's Boobs

Up for review this week is the Uplift Max bra by Kalyx. Boy did they hit the nail on the head with the name for this bra! Talk about an uplifting experience. If you are looking for the "seat belt" bra that will hold the boobs in during a crash test, this is your bra.




I have taken this bra on numerous 10 plus mile runs and was very pleased with the security it afforded. This thing is so secure, I think I even heard an alarm set when I fastened the back strap. Initially, I thought I would hate this bra because it's tight. I envisioned calling my husband into the bedroom (now, now, keep it clean here!) to cut it off of me while I'm in a hypoxic state, cussing like a sailor trying to get it off my sweat soaked body. Happily, this was not the case.



Another nice touch to the bra was the ventilation mesh and reflective stripes.



Crazy little thing called love (by Kalyx Centered bra)





This thing called love I just can't handle it

These boobs stay put and stay with a round look to it

I ain't ready

Crazy little thing called love

This (bra) called love

(Called love)

It holds (the boobs)

In a cradle all night

No swings (Woo Woo)

No jives (Woo Woo)

No shaking all over like a jelly fish,

I kinda like it

Crazy little thing called love






This bra is one cool cat. Kalyx refers to this bra as the "take a nap bra" (I vaguely remember what naps are, but haven't experienced one since about 2004). This is hands down a comfortable bra that I continue to use for my "House of Pain" workouts (House of Pain is what I call the workouts with my coach, which are a mix of weights/polymetrics/P90X/ Tortore/Pilates/Yoga/ Evil laughter coming from my coach/Crossfit)



On top of having spectacular bras, Kalyx is into making their bras eco-friendly. Using numerous recycled fibers and fabrics, they have still managed not to compromise on functionality. How much more do you love them now? Like I said, ladies, go to their site snag one of their awesome bras... and tell them Angela sent you. No really tell them I sent you. Laugh and run on, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment