Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Massage

You know those professional athletes? They get massages at least 1-2 times a week. Well, on my beer budget that is not going to happen. But never fear I have the solution. Take your son and have him use your back and legs as roads. Done. 1 hour message and an occupied little boy. Now for a full body, include two giggly girls with cars or have one of them 'style' your hair. This involves a very nice relaxing 10 minutes of hair brushing. Or have the kids pretend to bake cakes. Give them the rolling pin and plastic cookie cutters. Have them 'roll' out your IT band. Get creative and save money. It's a great way to entertain the kids and help you relax. I did the car one today and became so relaxed I dosed off. (Don't worry CPS my youngest was safely in his crib taking a nap and all sharp objects where out of reach.)

No comments:

Post a Comment